Specialists in Reproductive Health Care
|COVID- 19 Protocol for patients|
Due to the unprecedented nature of the current Coronavirus epidemic, our facility will abide by recommendations from the Maryland state Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control, as well as the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
We are open for Telemedicine consultations.
For services in the office, the following protocols will be followed.
- Direct patient contact in the office will be limited.
- All new patients will have initial consultation by Telemedicine. Co-pays will be collected prior to the office visit.
- To address asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission, we have implemented source control for everyone entering of our facility (e.g., healthcare personnel, patients, visitors), regardless of symptoms. Everyone MUST wear a face mask that fully covers their nose and mouth.
- You will be asked screening questions before you are allowed in.
- There will be no waiting in the facility. When you arrive please call to let us know you are here. You will be told to WAIT in your car till you are called up.
- For patients undergoing procedures, their partner or other support person will be asked to wait in their cars.
- Upon entering your temperature will be checked and you must wash your hands.
- After all examinations and ultrasounds, you will be asked to wash your hands again after you dress up.
- There will be no visitors or support persons allowed in with patients. That means if interpretation services are needed this will be conducted via Telemedicine.
- Partners will not be allowed in the office.
- Semen analysis samples will no longer be collected in the office. Instead patients will be given a collection container as well as identification forms to fill. The forms must be completed before the appointment and faxed back to the office along with a copy of their driver’s license for identification purposes. Please call the office before specimen drop-off by appointment only.
- Office visits will be reserved for only examinations as needed such as monitoring visits and or ultrasounds. The results of such evaluations WILL NOT be discussed during that visit but instead a follow-up Telemedicine visits will be scheduled to discuss this.
- Follow-up consultation after the initial consult and evaluation will be done by Telemedicine.
- Medication teaching will be done via Telemedicine.
- We are requiring that all patient be tested for COVID -19 before being seen in the office. Patients that are positive will be asked to self-quarantine themselves and follow the instructions of their physicians till such a time as they are deemed negative. All patients starting ART treatment will be tested prior to and every 2 weeks.
Montgomery Fertility Center located in Rockville, MD is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized reproductive and fertility health care for our patients.
Utilizing the latest advances in medicine combined with the state-of-the-art techniques, our goal is to treat our patients with comfort and compassion.Our general and specialized services include:
- Comprehensive Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Egg Donation
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Advanced Hysteroscopic surgery
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Egg Freezing
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Ovulation Induction
- Saline Infusion Sonography
To learn more about the services we provide, please call us today at 301-946-6962 to schedule an appointment.
Back to top